Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Country Imported Motors

On my way to work, my car just quit! I was able to get to a gas station thanks to a good samaritan who pushed my car for me. But then the problem just got worse. I called more than 6 repair shops who all told me that they did not have the equipment to work on my vehicle. It is a Nissan Quest. Then there was the problem of towing the van. Even though I had towing with my insurance, it wasn't enough. Then I remembered Country Imported Motors. They came and towed the vehicle right away to their shop. They did a diagnostic and gave me a call right away to explain to me what was the problem with the van. Once I approved the work that needed to be done, they took care of it right away and had my van running perfectly within two days. They did a fantastic job and treated me with courtesy and respect. I would recommend them to everyone. Well done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment